Will the colour be the same?
Yes your car has a specific colour code we will mix the correct variant in our paint mixing room.
Can I have my vehicle repaired at the bodyshop of my choice?
Yes it is your right to choose who will repair your vehicle.
Will my car ever be the same again?
Yes with use of quality repair methods and paint systems, genuine panels and parts we will repair your vehicle to its original specification.
Will a repair estimate cost anything?
No all estimates are free.
How quickly can I get a written estimate?
An estimate can usually be e-mailed within approximately 2 hours of inspection.
Do I need to obtain a lot of estimates?
No we will prepare an estimate for your insurance company if you want to use us just elect Redland Bodyworks as your preferred repairer.
How will I get to work whilst my car is being repaired?
We can provide a replacement car for the duration of the repair.
Will my car be repaired to the same standard as the insurance company recommended repairer?
Yes As we are independent from any insurance company, and you are our client, we maintain quality over cost for every repair.
My car has been written off by the insurance company. I would like to keep it on the road, can you help?
Yes Certain non structural parts of the car can be replaced using recycled ‘green’ parts, this can keep repair costs down and may save your car.
In the event of an accident
- Exchange names, addresses and phone numbers
- Take photos of the entire scene, damaged vehicles and property.
- Obtain witness names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Notify your insurance company.
- Discuss, fault, responsibility or circumstances with other involved parties.
- Drive your vehicle if it seems unsafe.
- Accept payment for your car repairs from anyone until you are certain it covers all necessary repair costs.
Other useful tips/advice
- Do not remove with scouring pad – this will permanently scratch your car.
- Soak with warm soapy water and, when softened, hose off.