COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) STATEMENT 05/06/2020
The Redland Bodyworks Ltd is continually monitoring the changing information and advice on the Covid-19 pandemic in the UK. This is an update of how we are working to keep our employees and customers safe. This statement is a working document, it will be uploaded to our website and will change accordingly as per government advice.
- If you book your vehicle in with us for repair, we can arrange a local car collection/drop off service. Upon collection and delivery the hard surfaces on the interior of the car and handles will be cleaned with disinfectant.
- We are limiting customer contact, options for payments to be made via BACS or telephone can be arranged. Estimates can be done via email. Any customers on site will be advised to keep safe distance from staff and working areas.
- Any deliveries of panels, parts and materials will be handled appropriately.
- We are a small team of 3 at Redland Bodyworks. Staff and subcontractors will wear appropriate PPE when working at the garage and will wash their hands regularly in line with government advice.
- Extra cleaning of the garage and office is being undertaken, the surfaces, tools and machinery are cleaned throughout the day.
- Staff have been told to self-isolate in line with government advice if they or any of their households have symptoms of the virus.
The Redland Bodyworks Ltd
0117 9745142 firstname.lastname@example.org