COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) STATEMENT 21/03/2020
The Redland Bodyworks Ltd is continually monitoring the quickly changing information and advice on the Covid-19 pandemic in the UK. This is an update of how we are working to keep our employees and customers safe. This statement is a working document, it will be uploaded to our website and will change accordingly as per government advice.
- If you book your vehicle in with us for repair, we can arrange a local car collection/drop off service. Upon collection and delivery the hard surfaces on the interior of the car and handles will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes, the driver will wear protective gloves and face mask.
- We are limiting customer contact, all payments can be done via BACS or telephone banking. Estimates can be done via email. Any customers on site will be advised to keep safe distance from staff and working areas.
- Any deliveries of panels, parts and materials will be dropped off in a designated area to limit contact with couriers. These will be handled appropriately and cleaned before use.
- We are a small team of 3 at Redland Bodyworks. Staff and subcontractors will wear appropriate PPE when working at the garage and will wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds in line with government advice.
- Extra cleaning of the garage is now being undertaken, the surfaces, tools and machinery are cleaned throughout the day.
- Staff have been told to self-isolate in line with government advice if they or any of their families have symptoms of the virus.
- The Redland Bodyworks Ltd is a small family business, we have been operating since 1982 and are doing everything we can to stay afloat during these challenging times.
- We would like to thank the hard working NHS staff and key workers for their continued efforts to protect and serve the community. If you work in any of the key sectors please let us know as we can offer discounts.
The Redland Bodyworks Ltd
0117 9745142 email@example.com